Book a class
Come and make.. tortilla chips and dips, raspberry ice cream and mango kulfi, homemade tagliatelle with tomato sauce, sushi, samosas, and more ..
- Just £8.25 per screen (siblings at no extra cost) for four week classes
- Pay as you go classes on Thursdays
- Ingredients and utensils list sent out every week, a week in advance
- Fabulous recipes, especially crafted for kids
- Kids learn to cook, whilst having great fun
- Dinner, or part of, taken care of, and kids trained to make those recipes again for you!
So how do online classes work?
Online lessons are for children, with the supervision of an adult. Upon booking you’ll receive
- List of ingredients and utensils needed for each recipe
- The full recipe to print out, ready for the lesson
- Zoom link for the class
You’ll then have time to line up everything you need and don your aprons in time for the class start.
We go at a slow pace, but if you feel you would like a head start we advise you to pre-weigh the first three or four ingredients.
At the start of the lesson there’ll be time for hellos and greetings, then we’ll ask you to switch your microphones off so that you can hear the lesson properly (and so you have some privacy!).
You can ask questions as we go via the chat feature, and these will be answered immediately.
Once our food is cooked, there’s chance to chat to each other, microphones on, show each other how our food looks and congratulate each other!
We make one dish each week and you can scale the recipe up or down to suit how many people are sitting down to dinner that evening.
Do join us – we look forward to welcoming you!